With its breathtaking natural beauty, warm skies and white sandy beaches, St. Kitts & Nevis is one of the most stunning spots in the Caribbean. With the country’s CIP program, investors have the opportunity to wake up there every morning in as little as a few months.
WHY CHOOSE ST. KITTS & NEVIS?
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well-connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S., and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages, such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest-established programs of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program offers applicants a host of unique benefits:
- Fast processing within four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55.
- Addition of dependent children under 16, born after citizenship has been granted, to be processed by the Ministry of National Security.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including Schengen member states, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so investors can still benefit from their current passports.
Get in touch with us today
The St. Kitts & Nevis (St. Christopher & Nevis) Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984 under the regulations of the 1984 Citizenship Act, Part II, Section 3 (5), which makes it the oldest citizenship by investment program in the world.
To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements below in addition to the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a high personal net worth.
1. Sustainable Growth Fund
In April 2018, Saint Kitts & Nevis launched a new permanent investment fund to replace the temporary Hurricane Relief Fund set up to address the devastation caused by the 2017 hurricanes in the Caribbean. The new Sustainable Growth Fund is open for donations with the following thresholds:
- US$150,000: Single applicant.
- US$25,000: Spouse.
- US$10,000: Per additional dependent.
In addition, the due diligence fees are as follows:
- US$7,500: Due diligence of main applicant.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for dependent over 16.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for financial sponsor.
2. Real Estate Investments
A. Five-year hold period
Applicants may purchase government-approved property valued at a minimum of US$400,000, or purchase shares valued at the same minimum amount in a real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of five years.
B. Seven-year hold period
Applicants can make an investment of US$200,000 in a government-approved luxury resort. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of seven years.
In both cases, investors are required to pay additional applicable taxes and fees.
Kittitian Hill Premier Cottage Suites
The Premier Cottage Suites, offered by Express One Stop Immigration, are an exclusive selection of four-bedroom suites located within the Kittitian Hill resort. Each shareholder will be entitled to income from the rental pool as well as other exclusive benefits:
No responsibility for any ongoing costs for five years.
Free stay at the suites for 14 nights per year.
Automatic enrollment in Preferred Residences, a membership and exchange program for luxury resort share owners. The program allows shareholders to exchange their usage with other luxury resorts worldwide.