The largest of the English-speaking Leeward Islands attracts visitors with its mesmerizing beaches of the finest white sand and azure waters. Join the celebrities who have chosen the island as a place for winter homes and neighbor with Oprah Winfrey, Eric Clapton, and many more.
WHY CHOOSE ANTIGUA & BARBUDA?
The combined size of 442 square kilometers and a population of over 80,000 make Antigua & Barbuda the ninth-largest country by size in the Caribbean. The country’s economic citizenship program facilitates the comfort of visa-free travel to more than 100 countries.
Antigua & Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief. Other benefits include the following:
- Application processing within three to four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 and dependent parents or grandparents over 58.
- No requirement to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
Get in touch with us today
Antigua & Barbuda’s Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 2012. To qualify for citizenship applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a high personal net worth.
- Reside with the family members who are included in the application in the country for a minimum of 35 days within a period of five years.
- As of February 2016, Antigua & Barbuda is accepting Iranian applicants.
The government adopted the citizenship by investment program as one of the mechanisms to promote economic growth, attract developments, increase foreign direct investment to the country, support the development of infrastructure and provide for a sustainable future. As a result, investors can choose from several options to qualify for the program.
1. National Development Fund Contribution or Charitable Donation
High net worth individuals may choose to make a monetary contribution of US$100,000 to the National Development Fund or an approved charity.
2. Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$400,000 in a preapproved real estate development area. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of five years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
Callaloo Cay is a unique luxury multi-resort project developed in partnership with the government by an international team of world class developers and investors such as Arton. This exclusive resort sits on 36 acres of prime beach-front and offers first-class facilities that cater to discerning clients. Under the Redeemable Preferred Share Offer by the resort, investors renounce the capital appreciation in exchange for a guaranteed return on investment after the mandatory five-year holding period.
3. Business Establishment
Applicants may invest US$1.5 million to establish a business. Two or more applicants may make a joint business investment with an individual threshold of at least US$400,000 and a total investment of at least US$5 million.